You can download DForD Software products for free. But you can try these sharewares for 30 days.
We love donating our software to good people, to apply for a free license key, you can do one of the following:
* If you are a do-gooder of any sort (non-profit, charity, open-source contributor, you get the idea), email us with a short blurb and we'll send you a license, FREE of charge.
* If you are a technical/software blogger or journalist willing to write us up (honest reviews are the most useful to us) email us a short blurb with the link to your blog and we'll send you a license, FREE of charge, so that you can evaluate DForD Software products properly.
* If you are willing to demo DForD Software products to an audience of at least 15 professionals (at a team meeting, user group, a conference, a BarCamp), email us your info and we'll give you two licenses, one for you to keep and one to give away at the event, FREE of charge.
* If you teach a high-school class, email us the name of your school and your class, plus the number of students in your class. We will send you a license for all of them.
* A note to students and professors: we crruently do not offer free licenses for educational use, but we'll happy to offer you an additional 50% off discount. Let us know if you're interested and we'll set up a discount code for you.
If you don't fit in any of the four buckets above, you can use the trial version for 30 days. Or you can just buy a single-user license of DForD Software products for some fee.